HIS FRESH LOOK AT ALL THINGS LEFSE INVITES YOU TO—
- Travel the Lefse Trail—13 lefse-savoring stops in six states. Meet the friendly folks behind lefse-related factories, festivals, and museums. See the world’s largest maker of electric lefse grills in a tiny Iowa town. Celebrate the world-record, hay wagon-size lefse at a Minnesota fest. Cheer at a lively lefse-rolling contest in North Dakota. And discover how Oregon’s Portlandia has also become Lefselandia.
- Learn lefse lore and lefse-making tips from 52 experts across Lefse Land.
- Indulge in nouveau lefse cuisine with 13 easy-to-follow recipes, created by contemporary professional chefs.
- See how a rural congregation uses this heavenly bread to serve its local community—even after fire destroyed the church.
- Explore the creative process of making an heirloom lefse rolling pin.
- Feast your eyes on 30 original color illustrations that celebrate the soul of lefse-loving communities.
- Sing a newly composed song about lefse and tradition—premiered in this book—and join a chorus of lefse makers and eaters in giving thanks for lefse!
Full of humor, gratitude, tenderness, and tears, Keep On Rolling is a book to treasure—and pass on to the next generation.